NY Bimmers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBOYZ & TRENDSETTAZ WE STILL HERE 2013 FORM V.S. FUNCTION MEET!!!!!! 1-6-2013

Go down

MBOYZ & TRENDSETTAZ WE STILL HERE 2013 FORM V.S. FUNCTION MEET!!!!!! 1-6-2013 Empty MBOYZ & TRENDSETTAZ WE STILL HERE 2013 FORM V.S. FUNCTION MEET!!!!!! 1-6-2013

Post  Frontin540i Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:57 pm

They're at it again!!!!!!!!!! Mboyz Meet, Sunday 1-6-2013 - 11:30am Baldwin Train Station Parking Lot, Across from the Tuesday Best Buy Meet in Baldwin. Sunrise High Way. Clean Your Shit And Come Correct!!!!!

****NOTE TO ALL THIS IS LOCATED ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE USUAL BEST BUY BALDWIN MEET IN THE LIRR PARKING ACROSS THE STREET ***!!!we all have our inputs and thoughts about what tickles our fancy but in the end we are all apart of one community as car enthusiasts.its a new year and the world didnt end ,lets come out and bring in the new year.ALL MAKE AND MODEL CARS ARE WELCOME .SPREAD THE WORD OPEN INVITES !! PHOTOGRAPHERS WILL BE PRESENT AS WELL SO SHINE UP THOSE RIDES ARMOR ALL THOSE TIRES AND JOIN US FOR A BEGINNING OF A NEW YEAR!!!

Frontin540i
Frontin540i
Admin

https://nybimmers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum